Question: should i upgrade my electrical panel ?
should i upgrade my electrical panel ? Let’s start by understanding the safety issues with having a outdated, defective or damaged panel box. Lets be honest how many times have you looked at your panel box? Do you know the signs that may suggest you need a new electrical panel? We will go over the signs for potential faults.
- Frayed or broken insulation on wire. Picture 1
- Broken Weather Head
- Missing drip loops
- Sealant / Duct Seal missing or brittle.
- Meter socket Rust on bottom
- Panel box rusted
- Signs of water in panel or meter socket
- Fuses (If you have a fuse box similar to Picture 2, Its Time To Upgrade!!)
Some other reason to upgrade
- There is no more space for expanding
- My main breaker is tripping
So, should i upgrade my electrical panel ?
Well if you found signs of any of the things we mentioned above, it probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to get a free estimate from an experienced electrician. So should i upgrade my electrical panel? I guess the best way of knowing is by having a specialist visit your home. I wish i could offer the world my services, but unfortunately I only do work in the Pittsburgh area. I have been an electrician for over a decade and i’ve seen some of the craziest things. I have taken a multitude of photos while working in the electrical field, some are funny, some are scary and others are basically a electrical work of art:) .
Free Estimates in Allegheny County Click Here should i upgrade my electrical panel ? Call Today: (412) 690-0737
What makes us different?
- FREE Estimates within 24 hours
- Quick response time
- Life time workmanship guarantee
- Registered with state
- Senior / Veteran discount / Teacher / Emergency %5
- Qualified technicians
We also offer new 150 Amp Service upgrades / 200 Amp Service upgrades / 400 Amp Service upgrades / 1200 Amp Service upgrades and all services come complete with a lifetime workmanship guarantee. We have been offering great service to the Pittsburgh area for generations, Iv’e personally spent my life doing electrical and web design. We are not a huge company with huge overheads or worthless people that serve no purpose. At Rock we offer great technicians and a truck, its as simple as that. All calls are answered 24/7 by owner. Call: (412) 690-0737
Electric Panel Upgrade
We have the ability to upgrade all panels including single phase electric panels, three phase electric panels
Our Electricians have the following skills…
- Our electricians have good communication electrical print reading and reading skills
- Aptitude for mathematics.
- Our electricians have mechanical ability, strength and manual dexterity.
- Electricians have the ability to distinguish colors to work with color-coded electrical wiring.
- Electricians have the ability to plan and organize.
- Electricians have the ability to work at heights.
- Electricians have the willingness to keep up with new developments in the field
- Electricians have the ability to create new ways of completing tasks
- Electricians have the ability to do very precise work
- Our electricians are good at problem solving
- Our electricians are good at computer skills
- Our electricians are courteous, professional, and punctual
- Our electricians are knowledgeable and experienced
- Our electricians are trained to handle any electrical issue or problem
- Our electricians are accurate and efficient troubleshooters that can save you time and money
- Our electricians are equipped with the latest diagnostic tools
- Our electricians are skilled in residential and commercial services
If you need electrical services in Pittsburgh or surrounding area’s contact the electricians at Rock Express Service today—(412) 690-0737
Our electricians proudly serve the following areas.
Entire city of Pittsburgh including Hazelwood, Hill District, Homewood, Lawrenceville, North Side, Oakland, South Side, Squirrel Hill, West End.
Most of Allegheny county including Aspinwall PA, Baldwin PA, Bellevue PA, Bethel Park PA, Braddock PA, Brentwood PA, Bridgeville PA, Castle Shannon, Churchill PA, Clairton PA, Cresent PA, Dravosburg PA, Mckeesport PA, Edgewood PA, Forest Hills PA, Fox Chapel PA, Franklin Park PA, Glassport PA, Green tree PA, Homestead PA, Jefferson Hills PA, Monroeville PA, Moon PA, Mt. Lebanon PA, Munhall PA, Oakmont PA, Pitcarin PA, Pittsburgh PA, Pleasant Hills PA, Plum PA, Port Vue PA,Rosslyn Farms PA, Ross PA, Sewickley PA, Sharpsburg PA, South Park PA, Squirrel Hill PA, Swissvale PA, West Homestead PA, West Mifflin PA, West View PA, White Oak PA, White Hall PA, Wilkinsburg PA, Wilmerding PA